Webboard for 5th Year EN Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No. 018 5EN Myself/Personal Info

Go down

No. 018 5EN Myself/Personal Info Empty No. 018 5EN Myself/Personal Info

ตั้งหัวข้อ by blue-m Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:44 pm

Myself/ Personal Information

Overall Grade : B-

What I saw was generally very good. I was very impressed when you told your students "Thank you for your attention." This is an awesome example of positive reinforcement and encouragement. I will remember to use this in my LCM class.

Thank you for labeling your file names so they were in the correct order to watch.

The Lead In song was quite appropriate and was one of the better choices I've seen. Some of those songs are irritating to watch. LOL!!

Students should be writing vocabulary words and meanings into a notebook. This is crucial to their learning. I only saw 3 words. I hope the total list was at least 10. They need at least that many each week.

Also your structure should go into the vocabulary notebooks as well.

Instead of using numbers to call on students use craft sticks with their names. It was rather ironic that you were using numbers on a lesson when the students were learning "My name is ...."

One of your strengths is giving directions. They are thorough and very understandable.
Remember to remind students not to raise voices when they have a find a partner activity.

Don't use unison reading. You lose opportunities to evaluate students abilities

The Answering Questions activity was very good. It is a great group collaboration activity. It is also good for getting kids excited about English. I would offer one suggestion. Incorporate higher level questions from Bloom's Taxonomy. It will become a better evaluation tool.

Your final activity was a little anti-climatic after the previous activity. LOL!! I would suggest that you encourage the kids to use their own favorite movies and hobbies to complete the activity. Utilize the picture more to strengthen the learning of the vocabulary.

The final thing. I would like to see you move around the room a little more during the presentation part of your lesson. Its an important classroom management skill.

blue-m

จำนวนข้อความ : 35

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน