Webboard for 5th Year EN Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacharakan 013

Go down

Pacharakan 013 Empty Pacharakan 013

ตั้งหัวข้อ by blue-m Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:31 pm

Overall grade ------ B++

Generally the teaching is pretty good.

Vocab - I highly recommend that the students write down the vocabulary in a notebook that they can take home and study. It leads to better long term retention.

Structure - Very good presentation. Watch your grammar. "What is adjective in this sentence?" should be "Which word is the adjective in this sentence?"

Reading strategy - Very good presentation. I would recommend spending a little time explaining why a key word is a key word. If you have done in the past it doesn't hurt to remind students.

Activity 1 Speed Reading
This is good for students to do. You should tell them why they are trying to read as quickly as they can. Its not connected to the scanning strategy you taught though.

Activity 2 - Hide and Choose
This went well with your reading strategy. When you were giving the instructions is when you really should have stressed for the students to use the scanning strategy and then remind them during the activity. I would have found a new passage for them to read that was related to your jeans topic. You would have had a more authentic practice of scanning. As it was they could have done this activity through recall.

Activity 3 - My Opinion
Because you used the same passage once again, this activity really was only a writing activity. As a writing activity it was done very well, however. At this point the students really should not have had to read the passage again or at all to answer the question of whether or not they wear jeans. With a new passage they could have scanned the new passage and wrote down their opinion about some information that you directed them to find.

Good job!!!

blue-m

จำนวนข้อความ : 35

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน