Webboard for 5th Year EN Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanuttra 011

Go down

Tanuttra 011 Empty Tanuttra 011

ตั้งหัวข้อ by blue-m Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:53 am

Overall Grade ------ A

For the most part this was a very well done lesson.

The Lead-In introduction was very good.

The vocabulary presentation was very good. I liked how you emphasized that "toothache" has a "K" sound. I would have liked to have seen a few more vocabulary words though, however, through the teaching you did expose the students to many more words which was very good.

The structure presentation was very good as well. I would highly recommend that when talking about the word "shouldn't" that you should remind students that it is a contraction. Take 30 seconds to review how to make a contraction.

The reading technique of scanning was done very well. I loved how the video picked up on your eyes demonstrating scanning. I think it would have been a little better if you explained more why a key word is a key word.

The first activity was very good. You reminded students about scanning. It was good how you modeled doing the worksheet. It is very important to model things like that. I liked how you gave them a 20 minute time limit. I hope that you had the time displayed on the screen so the students could see how much time was left at any given moment. That also helps you decide if you should decrease or increase the amount of time students need to complete an activity.

The last two activities were done very well. In the future when you have your own classroom I would suggest that for the 2nd activity you focus more on the structure component and use vocabulary words from previous lessons to apply to what you are teaching. For the 3rd activity you could use a mixture of questions from the current lesson and activity 2.

You are doing very well.

blue-m

จำนวนข้อความ : 35

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน