Webboard for 5th Year EN Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malita 001 Unit:People

Go down

Malita 001 Unit:People Empty Malita 001 Unit:People

ตั้งหัวข้อ by blue-m Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Overall Grade   ---    B+

Presentation

Overall the teaching was very good. I was disappointed you didn't model the tongue twisters like she sell seashells... LOL!!!!! Those are hard to do but a good exercise for the students.  I couldn't tell from the video but I hope the students are writing the vocabulary words in a notebook. Also for the word celebrity (sample sentence) unless you know for sure the students know how to make the plural remember to point out to change the y to i and add es. For the filler words, it's my sincere opinion and hope that you point out that yes filler words happen but should be avoided especially in public speaking.
Classroom management; I highly recommend you move around the class more to get some of the noise under control. Use an attention grabber to get the class under control and noise free. When you are constantly saying "shhhhhhhh" it becomes completely ineffective.

Speaking Activity 1

Very very good. Good use of upper level blooms. The adjective chart was a super idea. It exposes students to more vocabulary without having to teach it per say.

Speaking activity 2

After seeing the first activity this was kind of a let down. Some of the directions on the screen had awful grammar ( #1 and 5). On the bright side, with a few minor changes this activity could be an awesome listening comprehension activity. Keep that in mind for future use in your classroom when you have your first job.

Speaking activity 3

This was a good activity that could be an awesome activity for you in the future. The students proved in the first activity that they really didn't need a template. You could have used the template as an example and let the students create their own lines. In the future I hope that you use this activity in your own classroom but also turn it into a mini talent show. Let the kids sing a song to their classmates, etc.

The wrap up at the end was very good. I was glad to see that.

Keep up the good work. Nice job!!!!!!

blue-m

จำนวนข้อความ : 35

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน