Webboard for 5th Year EN Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palmpraween 027

Go down

Palmpraween 027 Empty Palmpraween 027

ตั้งหัวข้อ by blue-m Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:00 am

Overall Grade ----- B++

For the most part this was very good and well executed.

For the vocabulary I would have suggested to give the students a target number of words to listen for in the opening soundtrack.
I like how you then emphasized that you will "focus on the important words."

Very good explaining the vocabulary. I liked how you wrote "flatten" on the board to help explain.

Good job explaining Imperative Sentences. I would highly recommend that you get the students accustomed to hearing the word period for the end of a sentence. American English does not use the term "full stop" so its important that kids know the word period also.

I would also recommend you walk around the room a little more. Don't always stay at the front.

The spelling bee activity was good. Becoming aware of spelling is a good skill to have for sure. The other activity I assume that the learning outcome was to match what they heard to what was written on the paper. It would be good to emphasize that a little more. Attaching the papers to the board might have been a little easier if the kids had a glue stick to use. Keep that in mind if you do that activity again.

I hope the ham and cheese was as good as it looked. I don't know if you did this before you started recording but make sure you give a safety speech about being around hot oil before having that in the classroom.

The class looked well behaved.

blue-m

จำนวนข้อความ : 35

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน